8/14/2007

Easy Sugar Scrub

Scrubs are one of my favorite things to make. So simple you can throw it together in a few minutes and they feel so nice to use.
The basic ingredients are sugar and oil (I like coconut best, because it has very little smell, unlike olive oil, which is very good for you skin, has a very strong smell). And then, though it is unnecessary, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. I like to use peppermint, it has such a nice fresh smell.

Easy Sugar Scrub

2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
a few drops of essential oil (optional)

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer to any desired container.

Scrubs are essential for me in the winter, my skin can get so dry! Using a nice coarse scrub maybe once even every other week really helps to keep my skin soft.

No comments: