9/25/2008

J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary, Mango Body Cream

In the past I noticed this brand at wal-mart, and the ingredients weren't quite up to my par. But I guess they've started this new line of products that are more natural.
I came across this bottle of Mango Body Cream at Whole Foods. It also comes in vanilla, lavender, lemon, and aloe and green tea. I think that when I run out of the mango, I'll try that last one, I've been a bit crazy lately for anything green tea.
Not that there is anything wrong with the mango, it's quite nice. And the lotion's been great, very thick and creamy. But not to oily, soaks right into the skin. Great for using on your hands after you've washed the dishes or something. I don't swim in pools very often, so I haven't tested this out, but I imagine it would feel super nice all over, after all that chlorine.

www.jrwatkins.com

No comments: